Well, summer is quickly coming to an end for many of us. Did you get everything off your summer fun list checked off? If not here are a few ideas of a few things to do before it's time for Back-To-School
- There are a few Michaels Crafts: FREE Passport to Fun events still happening (check the calendar for dates and events)
- August 2,3 are the last days for Rave Theater: Free Family Film Festival (this is only at The Greene now)
- Have a water fight or play in the sprinkler
- Don't forget to turn in your Summer Reading Clubs time sheets and collect your prizes!
- Have a cookout and invite your friends. We really want to do a hot dog bar style cookout!
- Visit a few of the great Local Farmer’s Market
- Make sure you got your Good Grades= Good Deals for those report cards
- Join them at Dorothy Lane Market for Storytime and Tasting
- Start making Back To School freezer meals (Once A Month Mom has some great suggestions)
- On those days where it's sweltering outside there is still Kids Bowl Free All Summer available
- Visit the park (several Kettering Parks recently were redone, and there will be more in the future)
- Attend those last few Vacation Bible School before they are done
Thanks to Family Fun Mom for her inspiration!