This year I headed to Blissdom again to met and learn with hundreds of other bloggers. I had an AMAZING time this year and felt like I met people I never thought I would meet and met bloggers that I know I won't forget.
Top Ten Things I Loved at Blissdom This Year:
5. The Lorax Party and "meeting" Dr. Seuss' friend the Lorax. Just look how cute he is!
6. It was a relaxing time away from everyday life.
7. I learned so much from the sessions and speakers.
8. A fun road trip in a luxurious Acura MDX.
9. Chocolate croissants at breakfast. Seriously these are my favorite thing to eat!
I'm linking up at Many Little Blessings' Top Ten Tuesday.