2. Head to your local bowling alley and play a few free games, be sure to register at KidsBowlFree.com for your passes.
4. Get your Kids Summer Fest fun on at The Greene on July 28.
6. Take a walk on the crafty side and make something fun at Michaels in store events (most are free!)
7. Cool off indoors at the Air Force Museum and participate in monthly Family Days events.
8. Visit one of Kettering's newly redesigned parks.
9. Enjoy the outdoors at one of the many local festivals and fairs this summer.
10. Don your summer swimwear and splash around outside at one of the many local splash pads.
11. Become a Junior Ranger and earn a badge for your efforts.
12. Have fun at a free festival at the Fraze Pavilion.
13. Search the wealth of knowledge on Pinterest for ideas for games, crafts and fun activities to do with kids.
14. Particpate in a free Story On-Line Story Time at Barnes and Noble.
15. Discover something new at a local farmers market be sure to check LocalHarvest.org for help discovering new ones.
17. Try a new restaurant and be sure to check out our list of Kids Eat Free places.
18. Get something free with those final grades from school.
19. Find a VBS to attend at your local church.
I hope this helps keep you and your families busy this summer. Do you know of any others? Please feel free to share them with us!